: Key Digital
Model : KD-HDMSW4X4
Description : HDMI/DVI/CAT5 4x4 Matrix Switch 4x Baluns
MSRP : $2,500
Our Price : Discontinued. See
Phantom 4x4 Matrix Switch HDMI/DVI with IR/RS-232
introduces the Phantom series Matrix Switch, the KD-HDMSW4X4
HDMI/DVI Matrix Switcher capable of switching up to 4 HDMI/DVI/Video
sources/input to 4 independent Zones/outputs via HDMI/DVI and Dual
Cat5e/6 with included (4) KD-CATHD4X4Rx Baluns. The
KD-HDMSW4X4 is future proofed with 3D as well as
4K resolution support for the most demanding of installations and
designed to be used in a commercial environment where HDMI/DVI
format may become difficult to control with internal EDID library
for custom configurations.
The KD-HDMSW4X4 used with CAT5e/6 supports 1080P up to 75 ft. or
1080i up to 100ft distances with the supplied KD-CATHD4X4RX Baluns.
Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
4K - 4096x2160/24 video resolution support for
commercial applications such as Digital Movie Theaters, CAD, Post
Production, Graphics and etc.
- Kit includes 4 KD-CATHD4X4Rx Receive
Baluns with power supplies, four 3' and four 6' HDMI cables.
- Full switching of 2 independent
matrixes: HDMI/DVI Audio/Video, one-directional IR or RS-232 T to Rx
- Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA,
SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) resolutions up to 1080p (60Hz & 50Hz):
SD & HD: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
VESA / RGBHV:From
640x480p up to 1920x1200p
- Supports lossless compressed digital
audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS™-HD Master Audio
- Internal EDID Library features 6
default EDID configurations, in addition to Native EDID data for any
- Transmits 1080p/60Hz up to 75 ft. 1080i and all lesser resolutionsup
to 100 ft. when used with included KD-CATHD4X4Rx receiver Baluns
- Video, Audio, IR and RS-232 distribution via two CAT5e/6 cables
- 8 active outputs (4 HDMI/DVI and 4 CAT5e/6) enables flexible
- External Serial IR routing is also available to control your
- Serial IR, Optical IR, Front Panel & RS-232 control
- Supports major control systems such as AMX®, Control4®,
HDMI and HDCP Licensing:
All Key Digital products are fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI
and HDCP technologies.
Click here for more information.
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount 1U
- Enclosure Type: Black Metal
- Product Weight: 6 lbs. plus
1.5lbs. for Rx Baluns and HDMI Cables
- Shipping weight : 10 lbs.
- Product Dimensions : 17.5" (L) x
(D) x 1.75 (H)
- Accessories : IR Remote, (4) KD-PS5V2A UL Certified
Power Supply - 12V/2A
- + 6V DC @ 5 Amps, 110-240 VAC, 50-60
with purchase of all Key Digital
High performance 20ft. Python HDMI cables
while supplies last. $129 value.
per item purchased.
*Offer good with qualifying purchase,
maybe shipped separately.